SABVGACC Placement Cell
Email-id : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Placement Cell organizes campus interviews by inviting various companies for the placement of the student for jobs.
It fulfills dual purposes, one for students securing their future career, another for the industry securing the best fresh talent available in the region to train and mould them for their long time need of the employees.
Primary objective of the cell is to provide the much needed life skills to students and help them to find job placements.
The Placement Cell organizes various activities and career guidance programmes for all the students starting from first year training and grooming of students in terms of conducting mock interviews, GD sessions, resume writing workshops, HR meeting, picture presentation etc.
Along with providing placement assistance to students the placement cell also helps in managing industry interactions and industry relations. The placement cell provides complete support to visiting companies.
Career Class Session
Career counseling classes proposes and commence with the following developmental activities:-
- Case study analysis to enhance the analytical skills.
- Presentation and group discussion to develop the presentation and discussion skill.
- Industry and Academic institution visit to get a live feel of corporate culture.
- Guest lecture from industry expert to learn about the career and corporate life.
- Guest lecture from academic expert to sharpen the academic perspective.
- Student clubs to the expose the student to application of the managerial aspect like team spirit planning coordination organizing leadership skill, conflict management, time management etc.
- Conducts activities like:- Roll Play activity, Extempore activity, advertisement activity, poster making activity, self introspection activity, etc.
- Students are led to take the initiatives to develop their attitude in the work place, staff skills & are given the opportunity to develop technical skills alongside analytical capabilities.
- It aims to expose students to the nature of the corporate world therefore providing insight to their future professionals carriers.
Members of the Cells